ETHERLINE® ACCESS U05T-2GEN
Unmanaged Switch; Interfaces:
- Available with 5, 8 or 16 ports (10/100BASE-T(X)).
- Ready for use quickly with minimal installation effort.
- Low-noise and maintenance-free as it is operated without fans.
- “U” versions have an impressively robust design; “UF” versions boast a significantly space-saving, compact design. Both variants are intended for direct mounting on 35 mm top-hat rails.
- For the “U” variants, redundant power supply (two connections to the device) ensures uninterrupted data communication even if the primary connection fails.
- “U“ variants prevent network overload due to the “Broadcast-Storm Protection“ function (can be activated via switches).
- “UF08T“ and “UF16T“ variants block the LLDP and PTCP functions in compliance with PROFINET (“Conformance Class A“) and thus prevent endlessly circulating telegrams.
- For use in Ethernet-based networks of automation technology.
- For use in control cabinets.
- The “UF08T” and “UF16T” variants are also suitable for use in PROFINET networks (“Conformance Class A”).
- “U“ variants can be used in harsh environments (protection class IP 30) at temperatures of -10°C to +60°C.
- “UF“ variants (protection class IP 20) can be used in an extended temperature range (-25°C to +75°C).
Packaging unit (PU)
valid Fieldbus or Ethernet System
Current consumption (max.)
Direct assembly possible
Housing base material
Housing base material, short form
Number of ports
Suitable for EX-applications
Operation temperature min.
Max. operating temperature
Package buffer size
Broadcast storm protection
Certifications and Standards
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.