Ethernet Communication on the Robot
Robot applications take place in various industries. They layer, store, transport or stack. Cables are particularly stressed by constant torsion and bending movements. LAPP's specially developed robotic cables are ideally suited for these applications.
- Cable harnesses (so-called Dresspacks) from the robot base to the gripper must be torsion-resistant and robust
- The strings should be pluggable so that they can be replaced quickly and easily in the event of maintenance. For this purpose EPIC® DATA flange connectors can be used, which are attached to the robot base to connect the dresspack.
- Connectors on the robot have protection class IP67 to ensure protection against moisture, dirt and vibration.
For communication from control cabinet to robot base
For communication from the remote I/O module to the sensor system (e.g. temperature sensor)
- UNITRONIC® SENSOR (M12 to open-end)
- UNITRONIC® SENSOR HD (especially for use in the food industry)