M12 PASSIVE DISTRIBUTION BOXES
These passive distribution boxes have up to 8 M12 slots that are fed from a master cable connection, allowing for individual cable lengths dependant on application.
They can be mounted directly on machinery and combine signals from sensors and actuators while transmitting them via one integrated or quick-disconnect control cable to the controller. Such decentralized wiring offers significant cost advantages compared to conventional distribution systems.
- With detachable screw connection
- Single or double occupied sensor / actuator box
- with M12 quick locking system
- With LED diagnostic indicator
- Free of paint-wetting impairment substances
- Max current rating per path: 2A
- Current rating per slot: 4A
- IP65/IP67/IP69K Protection rating
- -30°C to +85°C
For further information on the M12 distribution boxes click here.