UNITRONIC® Li2YCY (TP) 2x2x0,22
Low-frequency data cable; 2X2X0.22; 6.5 mm; Core colour code: DIN 47100; PVC; Shielded; Flexible
Inclusive of tax
- Low-capacitance core insulation for long transmission paths.
- Ideal protection against electromagnetic interference thanks to copper shielding braiding with a high degree of coverage.
- The conductor circuits are well decoupled thanks to the twisted pair (TP) with short lay lengths.
- Compact design enables small outer diameters despite high number of cores.
- Can be used universally at machine interfaces for many applications for data and signal transmission in the low-frequency range.
- For use in control, regulation and measurement circuits.
- Especially for environments where electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) is required.
- For occasional flexing.
- Can be used in dry and damp rooms.
Low-frequency data cable
Copper index (lb)
Extra low voltage
test voltage conductor/conductor
Test voltage core/screen
Nominal conductor cross-section (mm2)
Including protective conductor
Number of pairs
Type of stranding
Type of overall shielding
Tin-plated copper braiding
Nominal outer diameter
Shape of cable
Core insulation base material
Core insulation basic material, short form
Base material outer sheath
Basic material of outer sheath, short form
With reinforced outer jacket
Outer sheath colour
core colour code
DIN 47100 (LAPP appendix T9)
Minimum bending radius, fixed installation
6 x outer diameter
Minimum bending radius in mm, fixed installation
Minimum bending radius, occasionally moved
15 x outer diameter
Minimum bending radius in mm, occasionally moved
Temperature, fixed installation
-40 °C to 80 °C
Temperature, occasional flexing
-5 °C to 70 °C
Flame retardance according to
Certifications and Standards
EAC certification number
ЕАЭС N RU Д-DE.АЮ64.В.00130/20
Flame retardance tested according to UN/ECE-R118
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/kabel-standardlaengen.
- Unless specified otherwise, the product values shown are rated values at room temperature. You can receive further values, such as tolerances, upon request if they available and have been released for publication.
Product Family List
All articles from UNITRONIC® Li2YCY (TP)
|Article number||weight||Nominal outer diameter||Number of pairs||Nominal conductor cross-section (mm2)||copper index|
|0031320||0.059 kg||6.5 mm||2||0.2 mm²||24.200 kg|
|0031321||0.066 kg||7.1 mm||3||0.2 mm²||28.600 kg|
|0031322||0.078 kg||7.3 mm||4||0.2 mm²||34.200 kg|
|0031323||0.125 kg||9.1 mm||8||0.2 mm²||70.000 kg|
|0031324||0.143 kg||10.4 mm||10||0.2 mm²||76.000 kg|
|0031325||0.079 kg||7.7 mm||2||0.3 mm²||34.100 kg|
|0031326||0.089 kg||8.4 mm||3||0.3 mm²||43.000 kg|
|0031327||0.101 kg||8.7 mm||4||0.3 mm²||47.000 kg|
|0031328||0.176 kg||11.0 mm||8||0.3 mm²||85.800 kg|
|0031330||0.085 kg||8.5 mm||2||0.5 mm²||37.000 kg|
|0031331||0.105 kg||9.3 mm||3||0.5 mm²||55.000 kg|
|0031332||0.122 kg||9.6 mm||4||0.5 mm²||60.000 kg|
|0031333||0.213 kg||12.7 mm||8||0.5 mm²||113.300 kg|
|0031334||0.261 kg||14.8 mm||10||0.5 mm²||154.000 kg|
|0031335||0.044 kg||5.8 mm||1||0.3 mm²||20.000 kg|
|0031336||0.053 kg||6.3 mm||1||0.5 mm²||29.000 kg|