UNITRONIC® BUS EIB 2X2X0,8
Bus cable; KNX/ EIB; Fixed Installation; PVC; Green; 2X2X0.8
Inclusive of tax
- The product is designed for use in building management, e.g. for decentralised control of lighting, heating, air-conditioning, ventilation, energy management, blinds, time management, locking systems etc.
- The cable can be laid on or under plaster; in pipes, cable ducts; in dry, damp or wet environments.
- EIB installation mainly consists of sensors/command-transmitters (e.g. light barriers, switches, thermostats, infrared, wind meters, timers), and actuators (e.g. engines, heaters, ventilators, lights, blinds).
- KNX technology was formed from the merging of three established European bus standards: EIP, EHS (household appliances and consumer electronics) and Batibus (heating/ventilation/air conditioning)
Copper index (lb)
valid Fieldbus or Ethernet System
test voltage conductor/conductor
Nominal conductor cross-section (mm2)
Including protective conductor
Number of cores
Number of pairs
Nominal outer diameter
Shape of cable
Core insulation base material
Core insulation basic material, short form
Base material outer sheath
Basic material of outer sheath, short form
Outer sheath colour
Minimum bending radius, fixed installation
5 x outer diameter
Minimum bending radius in mm, fixed installation
Temperature, fixed installation
-30 °C to 70 °C
Fast Connect (FC) cable
Certifications and Standards
EAC certification number
ЕАЭС N RU Д-DE.АЮ64.В.00130/20
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/kabel-standardlaengen.
- Unless specified otherwise, the product values shown are rated values at room temperature. You can receive further values, such as tolerances, upon request if they available and have been released for publication.