ÖLFLEX® CLASSIC 110 Orange 3G1
Control cable; 3G1; 6 mm; U0/U: 300 / 500 V; PVC; Core identification: Numbers; Flexible
Inclusive of tax
- Cores and outer sheath are orange for warning purposes.
- Space-saving due to reduced wall thicknesses.
- High electrical safety thanks to 4000 V test voltage.
- High-quality alternative to control cable types YSLY or YY
- Classified fire behaviour according to EU Directive 305/2011 (BauPVO/CPR) with article number selection at www.lappkabel.de/cpr.
- For warning purposes in exempted circuits, including locking circuits, according to DIN EN 60204-1 (VDE 0113-1).
- For fixed installation and occasional flexing without tensile strain.
- Cable design also suitable for torsion applications in wind turbines.
- Suitable for medium mechanical stress.
- Can be used in dry and damp rooms.
- The PVC outer sheath is resistant to acids and alkalis and has limited oil resistance.
Copper index (lb)
Nominal conductor cross-section (mm2)
IEC 60228 class 5: fine-wire
Including protective conductor
Number of cores
Type of stranding
Nominal outer diameter
Shape of cable
Core insulation base material
Core insulation basic material, short form
Base material outer sheath
Basic material of outer sheath, short form
Outer sheath colour
core colour code
VDE 0293-1EN 50334
For permanent bending
For torsional load
Minimum bending radius, fixed installation
4 x outer diameter
Minimum bending radius in mm, fixed installation
Minimum bending radius, occasionally moved
15 x outer diameter
Minimum bending radius in mm, occasionally moved
Flame retardance according to
Certifications and Standards
EAC certification number
ЕАЭС N RU Д-DE.АЮ64.В.00130/20
CPR fire behaviour classified
Flame retardance tested according to UN/ECE-R118
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Unless specified otherwise, the product values shown are rated values at room temperature. You can receive further values, such as tolerances, upon request if they are available and have been released for publication.
Product Family List
All articles from ÖLFLEX® CLASSIC 110 ORANGE
|Article number||Number of cores||Including protective conductor||Nominal conductor cross-section (mm2)||Nominal outer diameter||copper index||weight|
|0019700||2||No||1 mm²||5.7 mm||19.200 kg||0.057 kg|
|0019701||3||Yes||1 mm²||6 mm||28.800 kg||0.073 kg|
|0019702||3||No||1 mm²||6 mm||28.800 kg||0.073 kg|
|0019706||4||Yes||1 mm²||6.5 mm||38.400 kg||0.085 kg|
|0019708||4||No||1 mm²||6.5 mm||38.400 kg||0.085 kg|
|0019709||5||Yes||1 mm²||7.1 mm||50.000 kg||0.105 kg|
|0019710||2||No||1.5 mm²||6.3 mm||29.000 kg||0.077 kg|
|0019711||3||Yes||1.5 mm²||6.7 mm||43.000 kg||0.087 kg|
|0019718||4||Yes||1.5 mm²||7.2 mm||58.000 kg||0.117 kg|
|0019720||5||Yes||1.5 mm²||8.1 mm||72.000 kg||0.114 kg|