- Comprehensive range - The range of SILVYN® systems offer protection and guide cables against dust moisture, mechanical, thermal, and chemical influences. They are durable, crush-resistant, and abrasion-resistant. Certain versions are also grease, cooling agents, oils, UV, and chemical resistant.
- Variety of materials- Polyamide, polyester, soft and hard PVC, stainless steel, galvanised steel group, and fibreglass made cable conduits available.
- Wide temperature range - The cable conduits can withstand a wide range of temperatures from -5°C to +80°C. The temperature range depends on the version of the conduit as well as the material.
- Flame retardant- Specialised flame retardant conduits for Food and Beverage industries made to endure temperatures ranging from -40°C to +140°C. These cable conduits are made of polyamides or polypropylene.
- SILVYN® Hiprojackets and Hiprosiltape- Provide the added benefit of heat resistance and temporarily reduce the temperature inside the conduit by 30%.
- Quick and easy installation - Cables and wires can be smoothly fitted into cable conduits for easy installation. The flexible conduits with smooth inner surfaces make it easy to feed the cable inside.
- Certifications - UL listed, and accredited by ECOLAB®, and CE.