EPIC® H-BE 6 BP
Insert with push-in connection Socket; Number of contacts: 6+PE; Design size: 6B; 500 V AC rms / DC after IEC; 16 A after IEC; For cross-section (min./max.: 0.14mm² - 2.5mm²; Contacts included; Polyamide
- Inserts from the EPIC® H-BE series are regarded as classics in industry and are ideal for use at higher voltages and currents.
- In the EPIC® H-BE series, inserts of different connection types can be combined with one another (screw, crimp, cage clamp or push-in) within the same size.
- Push-in connection enables the shortest connection times: strands with conductor end sleeves can be inserted and contacted without any tools; just press the orange button to remove the contact. For strands without conductor end sleeves, the button must be pressed to open the spring before insertion or removal.
- The round test socket for 2 mm standard measuring tips is positioned so that it is still accessible for signal testing, even if the insert is already installed in the panel-mount base.
- Made of robust polyamide (flammability class V-0 according to the UL94 testing procedure for the flammability of plastics).
- UL certification according to technical data enables the product to be used on the North American market.
- Wide variety of suitable housing variants.
- For connecting devices and machines to a power supply in various applications
- Suitable for wiring inside control cabinets.
- For transmission of control signals to actuators.
- Typical applications include platform, lighting and lifting technology.
Insert with push-in connection
Packaging unit (PU)
Max. contact resistance
PE integrated in contact insert
Number of contacts
Number of power contacts
Number of PE contacts
Contact manufacturing method
Contact insert type
With wire protection
With protective conductor
Contact insert without contacts
Conductor connection type
Connection type PE
Min. connectable conductor cross-section AWG
Max. connectable conductor cross-section AWG
Connectable conductor cross section min. (mm2)
Max. connectable conductor cross-section (mm2)
Contact material, short form
Contact coating material
Material contact surface shortname
Contact insert material
Material contact insert shortname
Min. number of plug-in cycles
Suitable for EX-applications
Short-term temperature peaks
Operation temperature min.
Max. operating temperature
Flame retardance according to
UL 94 V-0
Minimum tightening torque PE
Maximum tightening torque PE
Certifications and Standards
EAC certification number
Отказное письмо № 39
UL category control number
cUR category control number
Product standard IEC
Fire protection tested for rail vehicles
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.