ÖLFLEX® CLASSIC 100 H 3G2,5
Power cable; 3G2.5; 9.7 mm; U0/U: 450 / 750 V; HFFR; Core identification: Colours; Flexible
- Easy handling and installation due to very flexible design
- Halogen free and highly flame retardant materials reduce the risk of flame propagation, high smoke density and toxic flue gases in the event of a fire.
- Classified fire behaviour according to EU Directive 305/2011 (BauPVO/CPR) with article number selection at www.lappkabel.de/cpr.
- High electrical safety thanks to 4000 V test voltage.
- High oil resistance according to DIN EN 50363-4-1 (TM5), as well as UL OIL RES I and OIL RES II.
- VDE-tested fire behaviour.
- For building cabling to meet special fire protection requirements.
- For universal use for wiring of cross-plant control circuits and control circuits inside machines.
- For circuits that require a higher nominal voltage due to their installation.
- Cable design suitable for torsion applications in wind turbines.
- For fixed installation and occasional flexing without tensile strain.
- Can be used in dry and damp rooms.
- Suitable for medium mechanical stress.
- The HFFR outer sheath is highly resistant to acids and alkalis.
- Flexible use at temperatures down to -30°C.
Copper index (lb)
U0/U: 450 / 750 V AC rms after IEC
Nominal voltage fixed installation
U0/U: 0,6 / 1 kV AC rms after IEC
Nominal conductor cross-section (mm2)
IEC 60228 class 5: fine-wire
Including protective conductor
Number of cores
Type of stranding
Twisted into layers
Nominal outer diameter
Shape of cable
Core insulation base material
Core insulation basic material, short form
Base material outer sheath
Basic material of outer sheath, short form
Outer sheath colour
core colour code
VDE 0293-308 (LAPP appendix T9)
For torsional load
Minimum bending radius, fixed installation
4 x outer diameter
Minimum bending radius in mm, fixed installation
Minimum bending radius, occasionally moved
15 x outer diameter
Minimum bending radius in mm, occasionally moved
for +/- 150 °/m and min. 5 °C up to 5000 Torsion cyclesfor +/- 150 °/m and min. -40 °C up to 2000 Torsion cycles
Temperature, fixed installation
-40 °C to 80 °C
Temperature, occasional flexing
-30 °C to 70 °C
Flame retardance according to
Low smoke density according to
low toxicity of combustion gases
NES 02-713 (≤ 3)
Corrosiveness of combustion gases according to
Ozone-resistant according to
EN 50396, method B
Zero halogen according to
Oil resistance according to
EN 50363-4-1: TM5UL OILRES IUL OILRES II
Certifications and Standards
EAC certification number
ЕАЭС N RU Д-DE.АЮ64.В.00130/20
CPR fire behaviour classified
CPR smoke density
CPR drip behaviour
Flame retardance tested according to UN/ECE-R118
Fire protection tested for rail vehicles
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/kabel-standardlaengen.
- Unless specified otherwise, the product values shown are rated values at room temperature. You can receive further values, such as tolerances, upon request if they available and have been released for publication.
Product Family List
All articles from ÖLFLEX® CLASSIC 100 H
|Article number||copper index||weight||Nominal outer diameter||Number of cores||Including protective conductor||Nominal conductor cross-section (mm2)|
|0014151||43.200 kg||0.113 kg||8.3 mm||3||Yes||1.5 mm²|
|0014152||57.600 kg||0.139 kg||9.0 mm||4||Yes||1.5 mm²|
|0014153||72.000 kg||0.175 kg||10.1 mm||5||Yes||1.5 mm²|
|0014157||72.000 kg||0.166 kg||9.7 mm||3||Yes||2.5 mm²|
|0014166||172.800 kg||0.320 kg||12.7 mm||3||Yes||6.0 mm²|
|0014180||1680.000 kg||2.487 kg||32.3 mm||5||Yes||35.0 mm²|