ETHERLINE® TRAY Cat.7 Y 4x22/1
Ethernet cable; Fixed Installation; ETHERNET/IP, EtherCAT, PROFINET; Cat.7; PVC; Green
- Cable especially developed for use in the USA.
- UL/CSA certification according to technical data enables the product to be used in the North American market.
- Listed as a Power Limited Tray Cable (PLTC) according to UL, for open installation on tray-style cable conduits.
- Versatile use in various applications and environments.
- Power over Ethernet-capable cable for simultaneous power and data supply of smaller network components with low energy requirements (e.g. IP cameras, wireless access points).
- Ideal protection against electromagnetic interference due to pair shielding with aluminium compound foil and copper shielding braiding as overall shielding (S/FTP).
- Fast information exchange through Ethernet technology.
- Cat.7A performance up to 10 Gbit/s.
- For transmission of analogue and digital signals in the frequency range up to 600 MHz.
- For open installation on tray-style cable conduits, together with other cable types.
- Fixed installation, can be used universally at machine interfaces for many applications for data and signal transmission.
- Also suitable for EtherCAT, EtherNET/IP and 4-pair PROFINET applications.
- Can be used in dry, damp and, especially, harsh and oily environments.
- Suitable for medium mechanical stress.
- Special PVC outer sheath is resistant to acids and alkalis.
- Suitable for outdoor use, subject to the temperature range.
Copper index (lb)
valid Fieldbus or Ethernet System
Supports Power over Ethernet
IEEE 802.3at (PoE+)
Nominal characteristic impedance
Possible transmission speed
Nominal conductor cross-section (mm2)
Nominal conductor cross-section (AWG)
Number of wires
Including protective conductor
Number of pairs
Type of pair shielding
Aluminium-laminated plastic foil
Type of overall shielding
Tin-plated copper braiding
With rodent protection
Nominal outer diameter
Shape of cable
Core insulation base material
Core insulation basic material, short form
Base material outer sheath
Basic material of outer sheath, short form
Outer sheath colour
Tray-style Cable Conduit
For permanent bending
For torsional load
Minimum bending radius, fixed installation
10 x outer diameter
Minimum bending radius in mm, fixed installation
Minimum bending radius, occasionally moved
15 x outer diameter
Minimum bending radius in mm, occasionally moved
Flame retardance according to
Oil resistance according to
Low-adhesive jacket surface
Ethernet cable category
Fast Connect (FC) cable
Certifications and Standards
EAC certification number
ЕАЭС N RU Д-DE.АЮ64.В.00130/20
Fire protection tested for rail vehicles
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.