ÖLFLEX® SMART 108 4G0,5
Control cable; 4G0.5; 5.7 mm; U0/U: 300 / 500 V; PVC; Core identification: Numbers; Flexible; VDE registration number: 8639
- High-quality alternative to control cable types YSLY or YY
- VDE-tested quality.
- Classified fire behaviour according to EU Directive 305/2011 (BauPVO/CPR) with article number selection at www.lappkabel.de/cpr.
- High electrical safety thanks to 4000 V test voltage.
- For universal use for wiring of cross-plant control circuits and control circuits inside machines.
- For fixed installation and occasional flexing without tensile strain.
- Can be used in dry, damp or wet interiors.
- Suitable for medium mechanical stress.
- The PVC outer sheath is resistant to acids and alkalis and has limited oil resistance.
Copper index (lb)
U0/U: 300 / 500 V AC rms after IEC
Nominal conductor cross-section (mm2)
IEC 60228 class 5: fine-wire
Including protective conductor
Number of cores
Type of stranding
Twisted into layers
Nominal outer diameter
Shape of cable
Core insulation base material
Core insulation basic material, short form
Base material outer sheath
Basic material of outer sheath, short form
Outer sheath colour
core colour code
VDE 0293-1EN 50334
For permanent bending
For torsional load
Minimum bending radius, fixed installation
4 x outer diameter
Minimum bending radius in mm, fixed installation
Minimum bending radius, occasionally moved
15 x outer diameter
Minimum bending radius in mm, occasionally moved
Temperature, fixed installation
-40 °C to 80 °C
Temperature, occasional flexing
-5 °C to 70 °C
Flame retardance according to
Certifications and Standards
EAC certification number
ЕАЭС N RU Д-DE.АЮ64.В.00130/20
VDE registration number
CPR fire behaviour classified
Flame retardance tested according to UN/ECE-R118
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Unless specified otherwise, the product values shown are rated values at room temperature. You can receive further values, such as tolerances, upon request if they available and have been released for publication.