ÖLFLEX® EB CY 2X0,75
Control cable; 2X0.75; 6.2 mm; U0/U: 300 / 500 V; PVC; Core identification: Numbers; Shielded; Flexible
- Space-saving due to small outer diameters.
- Classified fire behaviour according to EU Directive 305/2011 (BauPVO/CPR) with article number selection at www.lappkabel.de/cpr.
- Ideal protection against electromagnetic interference thanks to double screening made of aluminium-laminated foil and copper braided screening with a high degree of coverage.
- For use in devices, machines and systems of the "intrinsic safety" ignition protection type ("i").
- For intrinsically safe circuits according to IEC 60079-14 / EN 60079-14 / VDE 0165 (part 1).
- For fixed installation and occasional flexing without tensile strain.
- Can be used in dry, damp or wet environments.
- Suitable for medium mechanical stress.
- The PVC outer sheath is resistant to acids and alkalis and has limited oil resistance.
- Suitable for outdoor use, subject to the temperature range.
Copper index (lb)
288.900 lb/10,000 ft
test voltage conductor/conductor
Test voltage core/screen
Nominal conductor cross-section (mm2)
IEC 60228 class 5: fine-wire
Including protective conductor
Number of cores
Type of stranding
Wrapping over stranding
Type of overall shielding
Tin-plated copper braiding
Nominal outer diameter
Shape of cable
Core insulation base material
Core insulation basic material, short form
Base material outer sheath
Basic material of outer sheath, short form
Outer sheath colour
core colour code
VDE 0293-1EN 50334
For permanent bending
For torsional load
For intrinsically safe circuits according to
Minimum bending radius, fixed installation
6 x outer diameter
Minimum bending radius in mm, fixed installation
Minimum bending radius, occasionally moved
20 x outer diameter
Minimum bending radius in mm, occasionally moved
Flame retardance according to
UV-resistant according to
DIN EN ISO 4892-2 method A
Certifications and Standards
EAC certification number
ЕАЭС N RU Д-DE.АЮ64.В.00130/20
CPR fire behaviour classified
Flame retardance tested according to UN/ECE-R118
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Unless specified otherwise, the product values shown are rated values at room temperature. You can receive further values, such as tolerances, upon request if they are available and have been released for publication.
Product Family List
All articles from ÖLFLEX® EB CY
|Article number||Number of cores||Including protective conductor||Nominal conductor cross-section (mm2)||Nominal outer diameter||copper index||weight|
|0012640||2||No||0.75 mm²||6.2 mm||43.000 kg/km||0.056 kg|
|0012642||4||No||0.75 mm²||7 mm||61.000 kg/km||0.095 kg|
|0012643||5||No||0.75 mm²||7.7 mm||72.000 kg/km||0.108 kg|
|0012644||7||No||0.75 mm²||8.3 mm||89.000 kg/km||0.168 kg|
|0012646||18||No||0.75 mm²||12.7 mm||211.000 kg/km||0.315 kg|
|0012647||25||No||0.75 mm²||14.8 mm||280.000 kg/km||0.435 kg|
|0012650||2||No||1 mm²||6.5 mm||51.000 kg/km||0.084 kg|
|0012651||3||No||1 mm²||6.8 mm||62.000 kg/km||0.079 kg|
|0012652||5||No||1 mm²||8.1 mm||88.000 kg/km||0.156 kg|
|0012653||7||No||1 mm²||8.8 mm||112.000 kg/km||0.192 kg|
|0012654||12||No||1 mm²||11.5 mm||185.000 kg/km||0.285 kg|
|0012655||18||No||1 mm²||13.9 mm||268.000 kg/km||0.395 kg|
|0012656||25||No||1 mm²||15.9 mm||354.000 kg/km||0.656 kg|
|0012660||2||No||1.5 mm²||7.1 mm||65.000 kg/km||0.087 kg|
|* 0012661||3||No||1.5 mm²||7.5 mm||82.000 kg/km||0.112 kg|
|* 0012662||5||No||1.5 mm²||8.9 mm||119.000 kg/km||0.148 kg|
Why Choose LAPP?
LAPP manufactures the highest quality cable, connectors, glands and industrial communication solutions to enhance factory automation and future-ready industrial manufacturing production systems and equipment. LAPP's state of the art manufacturing plant headquartered in Florham Park, N.J. includes an inhouse UL Client Data Program and UL certified laboratory to ensure the highest quality.