ÖLFLEX® CLASSIC 115 CY 3G1,5 BK
Control cable; 3G1.5; 7.5 mm; U0/U: 300 / 500 V; PVC; Core identification: Numbers; Shielded; Flexible
- Weatherproof and therefore well suited for outdoor use.
- Space-saving due to reduced wall thicknesses.
- Doing away with the inner sheath results in lower weight and smaller outer diameters.
- Ideal protection against electromagnetic interference thanks to copper shielding braiding with a high degree of coverage.
- Classified fire behaviour according to EU Directive 305/2011 (BauPVO/CPR) with article number selection at www.lappkabel.de/cpr.
- For universal use for wiring of cross-plant control circuits and control circuits inside machines.
- For fixed installation and occasional flexing without tensile strain.
- Cable design suitable for torsion applications in wind turbines.
- Suitable for medium mechanical stress.
- Can be used in dry and damp rooms.
- The PVC outer sheath is resistant to acids and alkalis and has limited oil resistance.
- Suitable for outdoor use.
Copper index (lb)
U0/U: 300 / 500 V AC rms after IEC
test voltage conductor/conductor
Test voltage core/screen
Nominal conductor cross-section (mm2)
IEC 60228 class 5: fine-wire
Including protective conductor
Number of cores
Type of stranding
Twisted into layers
Wrapping over stranding
Type of overall shielding
Tin-plated copper braiding
Nominal outer diameter
Shape of cable
Core insulation base material
Core insulation basic material, short form
Base material outer sheath
Basic material of outer sheath, short form
Outer sheath colour
core colour code
VDE 0293-1EN 50334
For permanent bending
For torsional load
Minimum bending radius, fixed installation
6 x outer diameter
Minimum bending radius in mm, fixed installation
Minimum bending radius, occasionally moved
20 x outer diameter
Minimum bending radius in mm, occasionally moved
for +/- 150 °/m and min. -20 °C up to 2000 Torsion cyclesfor +/- 150 °/m and min. 5 °C up to 5000 Torsion cycles
Temperature, fixed installation
-40 °C to 80 °C
Temperature, occasional flexing
-5 °C to 70 °C
UV-resistant according to
DIN EN ISO 4892-2 method AEN 50525-1 (cables with a black sheath are suitable for permanent outdoor use)
Ozone-resistant according to
EN 50396, method B
Certifications and Standards
EAC certification number
ЕАЭС N RU Д-DE.АЮ64.В.00130/20
CPR fire behaviour classified
Flame retardance tested according to UN/ECE-R118
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/kabel-standardlaengen.
- Unless specified otherwise, the product values shown are rated values at room temperature. You can receive further values, such as tolerances, upon request if they available and have been released for publication.