ÖLFLEX® CLASSIC 110 Orange 4G1,5
Control cable; 4G1.5; 7.2 mm; U0/U: 300 / 500 V; PVC; Core identification: Numbers; Flexible
- Cores and outer sheath are orange for warning purposes.
- Space-saving due to reduced wall thicknesses.
- High electrical safety thanks to 4000 V test voltage.
- High-quality alternative to control cable types YSLY or YY
- Classified fire behaviour according to EU Directive 305/2011 (BauPVO/CPR) with article number selection at www.lappkabel.de/cpr.
- For warning purposes in exempted circuits, including locking circuits, according to DIN EN 60204-1 (VDE 0113-1).
- For fixed installation and occasional flexing without tensile strain.
- Cable design suitable for torsion applications in wind turbines.
- Suitable for medium mechanical stress.
- Can be used in dry and damp rooms.
- The PVC outer sheath is resistant to acids and alkalis and has limited oil resistance.
Copper index (lb)
Nominal conductor cross-section (mm2)
IEC 60228 class 5: fine-wire
Including protective conductor
Number of cores
Type of stranding
Twisted into layers
Nominal outer diameter
Shape of cable
Core insulation base material
Core insulation basic material, short form
Base material outer sheath
Basic material of outer sheath, short form
Outer sheath colour
core colour code
VDE 0293-1EN 50334
For permanent bending
For torsional load
Minimum bending radius, fixed installation
4 x outer diameter
Minimum bending radius in mm, fixed installation
Minimum bending radius, occasionally moved
15 x outer diameter
Minimum bending radius in mm, occasionally moved
Flame retardance according to
Certifications and Standards
EAC certification number
ЕАЭС N RU Д-DE.АЮ64.В.00130/20
CPR fire behaviour classified
Flame retardance tested according to UN/ECE-R118
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Unless specified otherwise, the product values shown are rated values at room temperature. You can receive further values, such as tolerances, upon request if they available and have been released for publication.