ÖLFLEX® CLASSIC 110 LT 7G1
Control cable; 7G1; 8 mm; U0/U: 300 / 500 V; PVC; Core identification: Numbers; Flexible
- Suitable for use at low temperatures thanks to insulating and sheathing materials that are flexible at cold temperatures.
- Space-saving due to small outer diameters.
- High-quality alternative to control cable types YSLY or YY
- High electrical safety thanks to 4000 V test voltage.
- Classified fire behaviour according to EU Directive 305/2011 (BauPVO/CPR) with article number selection at www.lappkabel.de/cpr.
- For universal use for wiring of cross-plant control circuits and control circuits inside machines.
- For fixed installation and occasional flexing without tensile strain.
- Cable design suitable for torsion applications in wind turbines.
- Can be used in dry, damp or wet environments.
- Suitable for medium mechanical stress.
- The PVC outer sheath is resistant to acids and alkalis and has limited oil resistance.
- Suitable for outdoor use, subject to the temperature range.
- Flexible use at temperatures down to -30°C.
Copper index (lb)
U0/U: 300 / 500 V AC rms after IEC
Nominal conductor cross-section (mm2)
IEC 60228 class 5: fine-wire
Including protective conductor
Number of cores
Type of stranding
Twisted into layers
Nominal outer diameter
Shape of cable
Core insulation base material
Core insulation basic material, short form
Base material outer sheath
Basic material of outer sheath, short form
Outer sheath colour
core colour code
VDE 0293-1EN 50334
For permanent bending
For torsional load
Minimum bending radius, fixed installation
4 x outer diameter
Minimum bending radius in mm, fixed installation
Minimum bending radius, occasionally moved
15 x outer diameter
Minimum bending radius in mm, occasionally moved
for +/- 150 °/m and min. 5 °C up to 5000 Torsion cyclesfor +/- 150 °/m and min. -40 °C up to 2000 Torsion cycles
Temperature, fixed installation
-40 °C to 80 °C
Temperature, occasional flexing
-30 °C to 70 °C
Flame retardance according to
UV-resistant according to
DIN EN ISO 4892-2 method AEN 50525-1 (cables with a black sheath are suitable for permanent outdoor use)
Ozone-resistant according to
EN 50396, method B
Certifications and Standards
EAC certification number
ЕАЭС N RU Д-DE.АЮ64.В.00130/20
CPR fire behaviour classified
Flame retardance tested according to UN/ECE-R118
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/kabel-standardlaengen.
- Unless specified otherwise, the product values shown are rated values at room temperature. You can receive further values, such as tolerances, upon request if they available and have been released for publication.
Product Family List
All articles from ÖLFLEX® CLASSIC 110 LT
|Article number||Including protective conductor||Number of cores||Nominal conductor cross-section (mm2)||Nominal outer diameter||weight||copper index|
|1120746||Yes||7||1.0 mm²||8.0 mm||0.126 kg||67.200 kg|