ÖLFLEX® CLASSIC 110 CY BK 0,6/1kV 4G10
Control cable; 4G10; 21.7 mm; U0/U: 0,6 / 1 kV; PVC; Core identification: Numbers; Shielded; Flexible
- Weatherproof and therefore well suited for outdoor use.
- Very robust due to reinforced outer sheath with a wall thickness of at least 1.8 mm.
- Additional robustness thanks to the extruded inner sheath.
- Ideal protection against electromagnetic interference thanks to copper screening braiding with a high degree of coverage.
- High electrical safety thanks to 4000 V test voltage.
- Classified fire behaviour according to EU Directive 305/2011 (BauPVO/CPR) with article number selection at www.lappkabel.de/cpr.
- For universal use for wiring machine-internal and cross-plant control circuits.
- For circuits that require a higher nominal voltage due to their installation.
- For fixed installation and occasional flexing without tensile strain.
- Suitable for medium mechanical stress.
- Can be used in dry and damp rooms.
- The PVC outer sheath is resistant to acids and alkalis and has limited oil resistance.
- Suitable for outdoor use, subject to the temperature range.
Copper index (lb)
3856.700 lb/10,000 ft
test voltage conductor/conductor
Test voltage core/screen
Nominal conductor cross-section (mm2)
IEC 60228 class 5: fine-wire
Including protective conductor
Number of cores
Type of stranding
Type of overall shielding
Tin-plated copper braiding
Nominal outer diameter
Shape of cable
Core insulation base material
Core insulation basic material, short form
Base material inner sheath
Base material inner sheath shortname
Base material outer sheath
Basic material of outer sheath, short form
With reinforced outer jacket
Outer sheath colour
core colour code
VDE 0293-1EN 50334
For permanent bending
For torsional load
Minimum bending radius, fixed installation
6 x outer diameter
Minimum bending radius in mm, fixed installation
Minimum bending radius, occasionally moved
20 x outer diameter
Minimum bending radius in mm, occasionally moved
Flame retardance according to
UV-resistant according to
DIN EN ISO 4892-2 method AEN 50525-1 (cables with a black sheath are suitable for permanent outdoor use)
Ozone-resistant according to
EN 50396, method B
Certifications and Standards
EAC certification number
ЕАЭС N RU Д-DE.АЮ64.В.00130/20
CPR fire behaviour classified
Flame retardance tested according to UN/ECE-R118
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Unless specified otherwise, the product values shown are rated values at room temperature. You can receive further values, such as tolerances, upon request if they are available and have been released for publication.
Product Family List
All articles from ÖLFLEX® CLASSIC 110 CY BLACK 0,6/1 kV
|Article number||Number of cores||Including protective conductor||Nominal conductor cross-section (mm2)||Nominal outer diameter||copper index||weight|
|1121232||2||No||0.75 mm²||10.5 mm||46.000 kg/km||0.150 kg|
|1121235||4||Yes||0.75 mm²||11.4 mm||67.000 kg/km||0.214 kg|
|1121266||2||No||1 mm²||10.8 mm||52.000 kg/km||0.160 kg|
|1121270||4||No||1 mm²||11.8 mm||79.000 kg/km||0.210 kg|
|1121280||12||Yes||1 mm²||16.4 mm||204.000 kg/km||0.522 kg|
|1121284||18||Yes||1 mm²||18.7 mm||280.000 kg/km||0.687 kg|
|* 1121290||25||Yes||1 mm²||21.6 mm||369.000 kg/km||0.884 kg|
|1121306||2||No||1.5 mm²||11.8 mm||69.000 kg/km||0.243 kg|
|1121307||3||Yes||1.5 mm²||12.3 mm||87.000 kg/km||0.273 kg|
|1121309||4||Yes||1.5 mm²||13 mm||102.000 kg/km||0.240 kg|
|1121311||5||Yes||1.5 mm²||13.9 mm||125.000 kg/km||0.352 kg|
|1121340||3||Yes||2.5 mm²||13.5 mm||123.000 kg/km||0.315 kg|
|* 1121342||4||Yes||2.5 mm²||14.6 mm||168.000 kg/km||0.349 kg|
|* 1121346||7||Yes||2.5 mm²||17 mm||265.000 kg/km||0.619 kg|
|1121360||4||Yes||4 mm²||16.2 mm||238.000 kg/km||0.424 kg|
|* 1121361||5||Yes||4 mm²||17.7 mm||302.000 kg/km||0.689 kg|
|1121367||4||Yes||6 mm²||17.7 mm||318.000 kg/km||0.715 kg|
|1121372||4||Yes||10 mm²||21.7 mm||574.000 kg/km||0.900 kg|
|* 1121377||4||Yes||16 mm²||24.3 mm||809.000 kg/km||1.370 kg|
|1121388||4||Yes||50 mm²||39.6 mm||2368.000 kg/km||4.094 kg|
|* 1121391||4||Yes||70 mm²||44.5 mm||3261.000 kg/km||5.467 kg|
Why Choose LAPP?
LAPP manufactures the highest quality cable, connectors, glands and industrial communication solutions to enhance factory automation and future-ready industrial manufacturing production systems and equipment. LAPP's state of the art manufacturing plant headquartered in Florham Park, N.J. includes an inhouse UL Client Data Program and UL certified laboratory to ensure the highest quality.