ÖLFLEX® CLASSIC 110 Black 0,6/1kV 4G95
Control cable; 4G95; 46.8 mm; U0/U: 0,6 / 1 kV; PVC; Core identification: Numbers; Flexible
- Weatherproof and therefore well suited for outdoor use.
- Very robust due to reinforced outer sheath with a wall thickness of at least 1.8 mm.
- High electrical safety thanks to 4000 V test voltage.
- Classified fire behaviour according to EU Directive 305/2011 (BauPVO/CPR) with article number selection at www.lappkabel.de/cpr.
- For universal use for wiring machine-internal and cross-plant control circuits.
- For circuits that require a higher nominal voltage due to their installation.
- Cable design also suitable for torsion applications in wind turbines.
- For fixed installation and occasional flexing without tensile strain.
- Suitable for medium mechanical stress.
- Can be used in dry and damp rooms.
- The PVC outer sheath is resistant to acids and alkalis and has limited oil resistance.
- Suitable for outdoor use, subject to the temperature range.
Copper index (lb)
Nominal conductor cross-section (mm2)
IEC 60228 class 5: fine-wire
Including protective conductor
Number of cores
Type of stranding
Nominal outer diameter
Shape of cable
Core insulation base material
Core insulation basic material, short form
Base material outer sheath
Basic material of outer sheath, short form
With reinforced outer jacket
Outer sheath colour
core colour code
VDE 0293-1EN 50334
For permanent bending
For torsional load
Minimum bending radius, fixed installation
4 x outer diameter
Minimum bending radius in mm, fixed installation
Minimum bending radius, occasionally moved
15 x outer diameter
Minimum bending radius in mm, occasionally moved
Flame retardance according to
UV-resistant according to
DIN EN ISO 4892-2 method AEN 50525-1 (cables with a black sheath are suitable for permanent outdoor use)
Ozone-resistant according to
EN 50396, method B
Certifications and Standards
EAC certification number
ЕАЭС RU С-DE.АЮ64.В.00091/19
CPR fire behaviour classified
Flame retardance tested according to UN/ECE-R118
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Unless specified otherwise, the product values shown are rated values at room temperature. You can receive further values, such as tolerances, upon request if they are available and have been released for publication.
Product Family List
All articles from ÖLFLEX® CLASSIC 110 BLACK 0,6/1 kV
|Article number||Number of cores||Including protective conductor||Nominal conductor cross-section (mm2)||Nominal outer diameter||copper index||weight|
|1120309||4||Yes||1.5 mm²||10.8 mm||58.000 kg||0.170 kg|
|1120314||7||Yes||1.5 mm²||12.6 mm||101.000 kg||0.261 kg|
|* 1120328||25||Yes||1.5 mm²||21.7 mm||360.000 kg||0.770 kg|
|* 1120330||34||Yes||1.5 mm²||24.9 mm||490.000 kg||0.996 kg|
|1120340||3||Yes||2.5 mm²||11.3 mm||72.000 kg||0.178 kg|
|* 1120360||4||Yes||4 mm²||13.8 mm||154.000 kg||0.324 kg|
|1120366||4||Yes||6 mm²||15.1 mm||230.000 kg||0.442 kg|
|1120370||4||Yes||10 mm²||18.7 mm||384.000 kg||0.707 kg|
|1120374||4||Yes||16 mm²||21.3 mm||614.000 kg||1.100 kg|
|* 1120376||7||Yes||16 mm²||26.2 mm||1075.000 kg||1.800 kg|
|* 1120378||4||Yes||25 mm²||26.2 mm||960.000 kg||1.600 kg|
|* 1120382||4||Yes||35 mm²||29.1 mm||1344.000 kg||2.400 kg|
|1120385||4||Yes||50 mm²||35.6 mm||1920.000 kg||3.400 kg|
|1120389||4||Yes||95 mm²||46.8 mm||3648.000 kg||6.010 kg|
|1120390||4||Yes||120 mm²||53.5 mm||4608.000 kg||7.500 kg|