ÖLFLEX® CLASSIC 110 2X0,75 BK
Control cable; 2X0.75; 5.4 mm; U0/U: 300 / 500 V; PVC; Core identification: Numbers; Flexible; VDE registration number: 7030
- Space-saving due to reduced wall thicknesses.
- High electrical safety thanks to 4000 V test voltage.
- Oil resistance according to DIN EN 50290-2-22 (TM54).
- VDE-tested quality.
- Tested resistance to ECOLAB® disinfectants and cleaning agents.
- Classified fire behaviour according to EU Directive 305/2011 (BauPVO/CPR) with article number selection at www.lappkabel.de/cpr.
- For universal use for wiring of cross-plant control circuits and control circuits inside machines.
- The cable design enables flexible, constantly flexing use in moving machine parts and in a cable chain.
- Cable design suitable for torsion applications in wind turbines.
- For fixed installation and occasional flexing without tensile strain.
- Suitable for medium mechanical stress.
- Can be used in dry and damp rooms.
- The PVC outer sheath is resistant to acids and alkalis.
- Suitable for outdoor use, subject to the temperature range.
- Flexible use at temperatures down to -15°C.
Copper index (lb)
U0/U: 300 / 500 V AC rms after IEC
Nominal conductor cross-section (mm2)
IEC 60228 class 5: fine-wire
Including protective conductor
Number of cores
Type of stranding
Twisted into layers
Nominal outer diameter
Shape of cable
Core insulation base material
Core insulation basic material, short form
Base material outer sheath
Basic material of outer sheath, short form
Outer sheath colour
core colour code
VDE 0293-1EN 50334
FlexibleFixed InstallationCable ChainTorsion
For permanent bending
For torsional load
Minimum bending radius, fixed installation
4 x outer diameter
Minimum bending radius in mm, fixed installation
Minimum bending radius, dynamic permanently moved
15 x outer diameter
Minimum bending radius in mm, dynamic continuously flexing
Minimum bending radius, occasionally moved
10 x outer diameter
Minimum bending radius in mm, occasionally moved
for +/- 150 °/m and min. 5 °C up to 5000 Torsion cyclesfor +/- 150 °/m and min. -20 °C up to 2000 Torsion cycles
Temperature, fixed installation
-40 °C to 80 °C
Temperature, occasional flexing
-15 °C to 70 °C
Temperature, dynamic continuously flexing
-5 °C to 70 °C
Flame retardance according to
UV-resistant according to
DIN EN ISO 4892-2 method AEN 50525-1 (cables with a black sheath are suitable for permanent outdoor use)
Ozone-resistant according to
EN 50396, method B
Oil resistance according to
EN 50290-2-22: TM 54
Certifications and Standards
EAC certification number
ЕАЭС N RU Д-DE.АЮ64.В.00130/20
VDE registration number
CPR fire behaviour classified
Flame retardance tested according to UN/ECE-R118
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Unless specified otherwise, the product values shown are rated values at room temperature. You can receive further values, such as tolerances, upon request if they available and have been released for publication.