ÖLFLEX® 191 CY 5G1,0
Control cable; Flexible5G1; 10.3 mm; U0/U: 300 / 500 V; PVC; Core identification: Numbers; Shielded; UL recognised;
- Ideal protection against electromagnetic interference thanks to copper shielding braiding with a high degree of coverage.
- Cable with multiple certifications enables universal use and reduces the number of parts, therefore guaranteeing logistics savings.
- UL/CSA certification according to technical data enables the product to be used in the North American market.
- Available in conductor cross-sections up to 120 mm².
- Space-saving due to reduced wall thicknesses.
- High oil resistance according to DIN EN 50363-4-1 (TM5).
- Additional robustness thanks to the extruded inner sheath.
- High electrical safety thanks to 4000 V test voltage.
- For universal use for wiring of cross-plant control circuits and control circuits inside machines.
- For fixed installation and occasional flexing without tensile strain.
- Can be used in dry, damp and particularly in oily environments.
- Suitable for medium mechanical stress.
- The PVC outer sheath is resistant to acids and alkalis.
Copper index (lb)
U0/U: 300 / 500 V AC rms after IEC
600 V AC rms after UL/CSA
test voltage conductor/conductor
Test voltage core/screen
Nominal conductor cross-section (mm2)
Nominal conductor cross-section (AWG)
IEC 60228 class 5: fine-wire
Including protective conductor
Number of cores
Type of stranding
Twisted into layers
Type of overall shielding
Tin-plated copper braiding
Nominal outer diameter
Shape of cable
Core insulation base material
Core insulation basic material, short form
Base material inner sheath
Base material inner sheath shortname
colour inner sheath
Base material outer sheath
Basic material of outer sheath, short form
Outer sheath colour
core colour code
VDE 0293-1EN 50334
For torsional load
Minimum bending radius, fixed installation
6 x outer diameter
Minimum bending radius in mm, fixed installation
Minimum bending radius, occasionally moved
20 x outer diameter
Minimum bending radius in mm, occasionally moved
Temperature, fixed installation
to 90 °C after CSA AWM-40 °C to 70 °C to 90 °C after UL AWM
Temperature, occasional flexing
-5 °C to 70 °C to 90 °C after UL AWM to 90 °C after CSA AWM
Flame retardance according to
UL Cable Flame Test
Oil resistance according to
EN 50363-4-1: TM5UL 80°C rating according to UL 758CSA C22.2 No. 210-15
Certifications and Standards
EAC certification number
ЕАЭС N RU Д-DE.АЮ64.В.00130/20
UL AWM certification
21098 after UL 758 (e-file number: E63634)
AWM II A after CSA C22.2 No. 210AWM I A after CSA C22.2 No. 210AWM II B after CSA C22.2 No. 210AWM I B after CSA C22.2 No. 210
Flame retardance tested according to UN/ECE-R118
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/kabel-standardlaengen.
- Unless specified otherwise, the product values shown are rated values at room temperature. You can receive further values, such as tolerances, upon request if they available and have been released for publication.
Product Family List
All articles from ÖLFLEX® 191 CY
|Article number||Nominal outer diameter||Including protective conductor||Number of cores||Nominal conductor cross-section (mm2)||weight||copper index|
|0011180||8.8 mm||Yes||3||1.0 mm²||0.122 kg||55.800 kg|
|0011182||10.3 mm||Yes||5||1.0 mm²||0.183 kg||89.400 kg|
|0011183||11.2 mm||Yes||7||1.0 mm²||0.207 kg||99.900 kg|
|0011184||14.6 mm||Yes||12||1.0 mm²||0.400 kg||175.700 kg|
|0011186||20.1 mm||Yes||25||1.0 mm²||0.648 kg||341.700 kg|
|0011187||9.6 mm||Yes||3||1.5 mm²||0.166 kg||89.100 kg|
|0011188||10.3 mm||Yes||4||1.5 mm²||0.191 kg||96.600 kg|
|0011190||12.1 mm||Yes||7||1.5 mm²||0.270 kg||145.200 kg|
|0011191||16.1 mm||Yes||12||1.5 mm²||0.464 kg||257.000 kg|
|0011195||11.4 mm||Yes||4||2.5 mm²||0.237 kg||140.600 kg|
|0011202||8.4 mm||No||2||1.0 mm²||0.126 kg||48.000 kg|
|0011234||10.5 mm||Yes||7||0.8 mm²||0.194 kg||85.900 kg|
|0011302||9.0 mm||No||2||1.5 mm²||0.156 kg||64.700 kg|
|30010544||13.6 mm||Yes||4||4.0 mm²||0.400 kg||236.700 kg|
|30010548||15.8 mm||Yes||4||6.0 mm²||0.574 kg||317.100 kg|
|3023131||19.5 mm||Yes||4||10.0 mm²||0.946 kg||550.400 kg|
|3025946||44.8 mm||Yes||4||70.0 mm²||4.490 kg||3229.000 kg|
|3025947||50.0 mm||Yes||4||95.0 mm²||6.280 kg||4010.000 kg|
|3026535||39.7 mm||Yes||4||50.0 mm²||3.256 kg||2342.000 kg|
|3026536||61.3 mm||Yes||4||120.0 mm²||6.960 kg||5012.000 kg|