ÖLFLEX® 140 CY H05VVC4V5-K 4G1
Control cable; Flexible4G1; 11.7 mm; U0/U: 300 / 500 V; PVC; Core identification: Numbers; Shielded; H05VVC4V5-K;
- Made in accordance with harmonised European design H05VVC4V5-K, with ◁HAR▷ testing mark for proven reliability and quality.
- ◁HAR▷-style cables are widely accepted and can be used in Europe.
- High oil resistance according to DIN EN 50363-4-1 (TM5).
- Additional robustness thanks to the extruded inner sheath.
- Ideal protection against electromagnetic interference thanks to copper shielding braiding with a high degree of coverage.
- For universal use for wiring of cross-plant control circuits and control circuits inside machines.
- For fixed installation and occasional flexing without tensile strain.
- Can be used in dry, damp and particularly in oily environments.
- Suitable for medium mechanical stress.
- The PVC outer sheath is resistant to acids and alkalis.
Copper index (lb)
U0/U: 300 / 500 V AC rms after IEC
Nominal conductor cross-section (mm2)
Including protective conductor
Number of cores
Type of overall shielding
Tin-plated copper braiding
Min. outer diameter
Shape of cable
Core insulation base material
Core insulation basic material, short form
Base material outer sheath
Basic material of outer sheath, short form
Outer sheath colour
For torsional load
Minimum bending radius, fixed installation
6 x outer diameter
Minimum bending radius in mm, fixed installation
Minimum bending radius, occasionally moved
20 x outer diameter
Minimum bending radius in mm, occasionally moved
Temperature, fixed installation
-40 °C to 70 °C
Temperature, occasional flexing
-5 °C to 70 °C
Min. storage temperature
Max. storage temperature
Flame retardance according to
Oil resistance according to
EN 50363-4-1: TM5
Certifications and Standards
EAC certification number
ЕАЭС N RU Д-DE.АЮ64.В.00130/20
Flame retardance tested according to UN/ECE-R118
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/kabel-standardlaengen.
- * Trade product, not a LAPP product.
- Unless specified otherwise, the product values shown are rated values at room temperature. You can receive further values, such as tolerances, upon request if they available and have been released for publication.