Control cable; 4G1; U0/U: 300 / 500 V; PVC; Core identification: Numbers; Shielded; H05VVC4V5-K; Flexible
- Made in accordance with harmonised European design H05VVC4V5-K, with ◁HAR▷ testing mark for proven reliability and quality.
- ◁HAR▷-style cables are widely accepted and can be used in Europe.
- High oil resistance according to DIN EN 50363-4-1 (TM5).
- Additional robustness thanks to the extruded inner sheath.
- Ideal protection against electromagnetic interference thanks to copper screening braiding with a high degree of coverage.
- For universal use for wiring machine-internal and cross-plant control circuits.
- For fixed installation and occasional flexing without tensile strain.
- Can be used in dry, damp and particularly in oily environments.
- Suitable for medium mechanical stress.
- The PVC outer sheath is resistant to acids and alkalis.
Copper index (lb)
526.100 lb/10,000 ft
Nominal conductor cross-section (mm2)
Including protective conductor
Number of cores
Type of overall shielding
Tin-plated copper braiding
Shape of cable
Core insulation base material
Core insulation basic material, short form
Base material outer sheath
Basic material of outer sheath, short form
Outer sheath colour
For torsional load
Minimum bending radius, fixed installation
6 x outer diameter
Minimum bending radius in mm, fixed installation
Minimum bending radius, occasionally moved
20 x outer diameter
Minimum bending radius in mm, occasionally moved
Min. storage temperature
Max. storage temperature
Flame retardance according to
Oil resistance according to
EN 50363-4-1: TM5
Certifications and Standards
EAC certification number
ЕАЭС N RU Д-DE.АЮ64.В.00130/20
Flame retardance tested according to UN/ECE-R118
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Trade product, not a LAPP product.
- Unless specified otherwise, the product values shown are rated values at room temperature. You can receive further values, such as tolerances, upon request if they are available and have been released for publication.
Product Family List
All articles from H05VVC4V5-K
|Article number||Number of cores||Including protective conductor||Nominal conductor cross-section (mm2)||Min. outer diameter||Max. outer diameter||copper index||weight|
|* 0035704||12||Yes||0.5 mm²||13.1 mm||16.2 mm||142.000 kg/km||0.295 kg|
|* 0035710||3||Yes||0.75 mm²||8.3 mm||10.4 mm||55.000 kg/km||0.129 kg|
|* 0035711||4||Yes||0.75 mm²||9.1 mm||11.3 mm||67.000 kg/km||0.164 kg|
|0035721||4||Yes||1 mm²||9.4 mm||11.7 mm||78.300 kg/km||0.181 kg|
|* 0035727||34||Yes||1 mm²||22.6 mm||27.7 mm||516.300 kg/km||1.004 kg|
|0035731||4||Yes||1.5 mm²||10.7 mm||13.2 mm||97.800 kg/km||0.222 kg|
|* 0035741||4||Yes||2.5 mm²||12.6 mm||15.5 mm||163.000 kg/km||0.298 kg|
Why Choose LAPP?
LAPP manufactures the highest quality cable, connectors, glands and industrial communication solutions to enhance factory automation and future-ready industrial manufacturing production systems and equipment. LAPP's state of the art manufacturing plant headquartered in Florham Park, N.J. includes an inhouse UL Client Data Program and UL certified laboratory to ensure the highest quality.