ÖLFLEX® EB CY 5X0,75
Control cable; 5X0.75; 7.7 mm; U0/U: 300 / 500 V; PVC; Core identification: Numbers; Shielded; Flexible
- Space-saving due to small outer diameters.
- Classified fire behaviour according to EU Directive 305/2011 (BauPVO/CPR) with article number selection at www.lappkabel.de/cpr.
- Ideal protection against electromagnetic interference thanks to double shielding made of aluminium-laminated foil and copper braided shielding with a high degree of coverage.
- For use in devices, machines and systems of the "intrinsic safety" ignition protection type ("i").
- For intrinsically safe circuits according to IEC 60079-14 / EN 60079-14 / VDE 0165 (part 1).
- For fixed installation and occasional flexing without tensile strain.
- Can be used in dry, damp or wet environments.
- Suitable for medium mechanical stress.
- The PVC outer sheath is resistant to acids and alkalis and has limited oil resistance.
- Suitable for outdoor use, subject to the temperature range.
Copper index (lb)
U0/U: 300 / 500 V AC rms after IEC
test voltage conductor/conductor
Test voltage core/screen
Nominal conductor cross-section (mm2)
IEC 60228 class 5: fine-wire
Including protective conductor
Number of cores
Type of stranding
Twisted into layers
Wrapping over stranding
Type of overall shielding
Tin-plated copper braiding
Nominal outer diameter
Shape of cable
Core insulation base material
Core insulation basic material, short form
Base material outer sheath
Basic material of outer sheath, short form
Outer sheath colour
core colour code
VDE 0293-1EN 50334
For permanent bending
For torsional load
For intrinsically safe circuits according to
Minimum bending radius, fixed installation
6 x outer diameter
Minimum bending radius in mm, fixed installation
Minimum bending radius, occasionally moved
20 x outer diameter
Minimum bending radius in mm, occasionally moved
Temperature, fixed installation
-40 °C to 80 °C
Temperature, occasional flexing
-5 °C to 70 °C
Flame retardance according to
UV-resistant according to
DIN EN ISO 4892-2 method A
Certifications and Standards
EAC certification number
ЕАЭС N RU Д-DE.АЮ64.В.00130/20
CPR fire behaviour classified
Flame retardance tested according to UN/ECE-R118
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Unless specified otherwise, the product values shown are rated values at room temperature. You can receive further values, such as tolerances, upon request if they available and have been released for publication.
Product Family List
All articles from ÖLFLEX® EB CY
|Article number||Number of cores||Including protective conductor||Nominal conductor cross-section (mm2)||Nominal outer diameter||copper index||weight|
|0012640||2||No||0.75 mm²||6.2 mm||43.000 kg||0.056 kg|
|0012641||3||No||0.75 mm²||6.5 mm||52.000 kg||0.070 kg|
|0012642||4||No||0.75 mm²||7 mm||61.000 kg||0.095 kg|
|0012643||5||No||0.75 mm²||7.7 mm||72.000 kg||0.108 kg|
|0012644||7||No||0.75 mm²||8.3 mm||89.000 kg||0.168 kg|
|0012645||12||No||0.75 mm²||10.9 mm||138.000 kg||0.208 kg|
|0012646||18||No||0.75 mm²||12.7 mm||211.000 kg||0.315 kg|
|0012647||25||No||0.75 mm²||14.8 mm||280.000 kg||0.435 kg|
|0012650||2||No||1 mm²||6.5 mm||51.000 kg||0.084 kg|
|0012651||3||No||1 mm²||6.8 mm||62.000 kg||0.079 kg|
|0012652||5||No||1 mm²||8.1 mm||88.000 kg||0.156 kg|
|0012653||7||No||1 mm²||8.8 mm||112.000 kg||0.192 kg|
|0012654||12||No||1 mm²||11.5 mm||185.000 kg||0.285 kg|
|0012655||18||No||1 mm²||13.9 mm||268.000 kg||0.395 kg|
|0012656||25||No||1 mm²||15.9 mm||354.000 kg||0.656 kg|
|0012660||2||No||1.5 mm²||7.1 mm||65.000 kg||0.087 kg|
|0012661||3||No||1.5 mm²||7.5 mm||82.000 kg||0.112 kg|
|0012662||5||No||1.5 mm²||8.9 mm||119.000 kg||0.148 kg|
|0012663||7||No||1.5 mm²||9.9 mm||154.000 kg||0.193 kg|
|0012664||12||No||1.5 mm²||13 mm||268.000 kg||0.324 kg|
|0012666||25||No||1.5 mm²||17.9 mm||530.000 kg||0.734 kg|
3M SCOTCH 1183 / 9X16.5Please click on “Request for Quote” for price information and stock availability
SKINTOP® K-M 20X1.5 ATEX PLUS BUPlease click on “Request for Quote” for price information and stock availability
SKINTOP® KR-M 20X1.5 ATEX PLUS BUPlease click on “Request for Quote” for price information and stock availability
SKINTOP® KR-M 25X1.5 ATEX PLUS BUPlease click on “Request for Quote” for price information and stock availability
SKINTOP® K-M 16X1.5 ATEX PLUS BUPlease click on “Request for Quote” for price information and stock availability